We do not share or sell any email address that you provide to us. That means you will only receive emails from us, with educational information, contests, free giveaways or products that we feel would be helpful or of interest to you. We never spam, and you will always be able to immediately opt out of our mailing list at any time.
Like many other Web sites, www.medicalartlibrary.com has a stats page. The information collected includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks. These statistics help us to make the site more relevant to users by analyzing trends, tracking user’s movement around the site, and gathering demographic information. Information collected is anonymous and not linked to anything that would personally identify you.
Google Adsense and Google Analytics Advertising Cookies
- Medicalartlibrary.com is a participant in the Google Adsense program.
- Third party vendors, including Google, use advertising cookies to serve ads based on a users prior visits to www.medicalartlibrary.com. Some or all of these vendors may be found here: http://support.google.com/dfp_sb/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=94149
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and it’s partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.medicalartlibrary.com and/or other sites on the Internet.
- We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting so we can make our website more relevant to our users. Demographics include age, gender and interest category, such as “sports, travel, cooking ect”. All information is anonymous and not linked to anything that would personally identify you. If you’d like to opt out of Google Analytics please click: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Four ways you can control and opt out of advertising cookies:
- You can use Ads Settings in your google account, to manage the Google ads you see and opt out of Ads Personalization.
- You can manage many companies’ advertising cookies either directly on their website (if offered) or via the US-based Network Advertising Initiative aboutads.info choices. The Network Advertising Initiative is an independent website that will automatically check your browser for cookies and offer an easy opt out tool.
- Or if you live in the European Union, see the EU-based Your Online Choices.
- Finally, you can manage cookies in your web browser.
Click below if you’d like to learn more about what advertising cookies are and how Google uses them.
<< back to www.medicalartlibrary.com